EYE CARE SERVICES AT Jupiter Eye Care
Our eye care center offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults. With a complete array of expert eye care services, Dr. Kelso, Dr. Kelso and our team, are dedicated to helping you enjoy healthy eyes and sharp vision. Whether you need a new pair of eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease, our optometric team provides cutting-edge eye and vision care.
Eye Doctors Providing Eye Care Services in Jupiter, FL
Eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our Drs Kelso and Kelso provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages in the Jupiter area. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration.
In addition to our regular eye care services, we are proud to be your source of eye care information. Explore our Eye Library and learn all about eye health!
Our Eye Care Services:
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Are you bothered by red, itchy eyes? You may have allergies.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Are you approaching middle age and beginning to notice difficulty focusing on up-close tasks such as reading? It's normal, but treatable.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Many individuals experience eye discomfort and vision problems when viewing a computer screen for extended periods.
- The dangers of blue light exposure and what you can do to mitigate your risk.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Jupiter Eye Care is open from 9:00am-3:00pm on Saturdays. Please call ahead for an appointment.